Monday 12 September 2011

The Best British Poetry 2011























is now available...and includes my odd response to Rabelais' wonderful poem 'The Descriptions of King Lent'...all very marine...

I'm just getting ready for my tour of the Highlands & Western Isles: order books; set up autoreply; get in a big store of catfood; check oil, tyres, camera, ferry confirmations...it'll be exciting to be on the road again! I'll be giving readings & workshops in Inverness, Skye, North Uist, Stornoway, Caithness and Orkney...hopefully be able to update the blog a bit as I go...

2 comments:

Big mamma frog said...

Wish we lived further north...

Any chance us southerners will get to see a little clip on youtube..?

Jen Hadfield said...

Youtube. Hm. That's a good idea. That would involve someone having a video on their camera? My technical knowledge is limited! Well perhaps I'll ask the folk at the various venues...thanks for the suggestion!